Thomas Critchley is a licensed Guidance Counsellor registered with the Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d’orientation du Québec (OCCOQ). His most recent experience involved working with students and young adults in educational settings as well as in the employment sector.
Thomas’ approach is above all, client-centered adaptable and in constant evolution. He uses both humanistic and behavioural approaches. He sees his clients as continuously growing and evolving and believes that the counselling process must change with them. Clients are experts of their own thoughts, feelings and experiences; therefore, Thomas aims to give you the knowledge, tools and power necessary to overcome the challenges you are facing and achieve your goals.
Thomas’ specialties include:
- Career counselling (self-awareness, career choice, career change, career adaptation)
- Coping with anxiety, coping with self-esteem/confidence issues
- Employment counselling (job search, interviewing techniques)
- Academic counselling (secondary school, vocational education, CEGEP, university)
- Member of the Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d’orientation du Québec
- MSc. Orientation from Université de Sherbrooke (2018)
- BA in Psychology from McGill University (2013)