Dalida Wilson is a candidate for the psychotherapy permit with the l’Ordre des Psychologues du Quebec. She is completing a psychotherapy internship, where she will expand and practice her knowledge of mental health and psychotherapy. She uses an effective, non-judgmental approach to help individuals build and develop their own abilities to manage and improve their overall sense of self. Her methods involve empowering each client by enhancing their motivation to change.
She works primarily with adults and adolescents and offers a humanistic approach to psychotherapy, meaning your thoughts, feelings and personal goals are the most important factors in the therapeutic process. She also strongly believes in the association between the state of mind and physical health and can provide support for the psychological challenges brought on by health issues.
Dalida’s specialties include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; primarily using motivational interviewing
- Psychosocial Crises Interventions
Her approach is about partnership, meaning working together to help you achieve your full potential through mutually established therapeutic goals.
- Master’s degree in Mental Health at Téluq University (2023), QC.
- DESS in Mental Health at Téluq University (2023), QC.
- Diploma short Graduate program in legal psychology at University of Québec (2022), Trois- Rivières, Qc
- B.Sc. in Psychology with a specialization in Behavioral Neuroscience at Concordia University (2019) Montreal, QC
- B.Sc in Biology at Concordia University (2015) Montreal, QC
Training and Certifications:
- Motivational Interviewing (2020)
- Interventions Psychosocial Crisis (2021 and 2023)