Choosing an educational program, a new career, or changing career paths can be overwhelming and confusing. If you are faced with career indecision, looking for a trade, CEGEP or university program, a recent graduate struggling to find the right job, or already employed and wishing to make a career change, career counselling can help you make the decision that best suits your needs.
- Feeling lost or confused when thinking about your future career?
- Unsatisfied in your current job and looking to make a change?
- Struggling with the decision of choosing a major or program to study in school?
- About to graduate from high school, CEGEP, or university and unsure of what to do next?
- Uncertain about what your interests are and what career you are best suited for?