Binge Eating Support Group
12-Week Group Coaching Experience Led by
Health Coach Jess Phillips (CCF), Masters in Counselling Psychology Candidate
STARTS JANUARY 2023
Are you tired of using food to help cope with your emotions?
Do you find yourself unable to stop eating processed sugar and carbohydrates?
Are you stuck in an endless cycle of yo-yo dieting?
Tired of feeling stuck in a body you don’t recognize?
It’s time to put an end to binge eating for good!
This group will help you put an end to:
- Shameful feelings about your eating habits
- Feeling confused about what and how to eat to nourish your body
- Feeling alone in your struggle with your body image
- Weight gain and feelings of low self-esteem
By signing up, you will receive:
- 12-weeks of coaching by a certified health coach
- Weekly worksheets and accountability tools
- Peer and community support
- A clear understanding of how food affects us physically, mentally, and emotionally
- Tools to prevent future binges and sustainable behaviour change
Week 1: What is binge eating?
Week 2: Root causes & why we binge
Week 3: What processed sugar & flour do to our brain
Week 4: How to manage impulsive thoughts & behaviours around food
Week 5: How to cope with life in healthy ways
Week 6: Developing skills to deal with intense emotions, feelings, and challenges
Week 7: Gaining more purpose in life
Week 8: What and how to eat to feel satiated and satisfied
Week 9: How NOT to diet
Week 10: How to handle binge relapses
Week 11: Sustainable recovery
Week 12: Additional community and online resources for recovery
COST: 90 minutes a week for 12 weeks: 948$ per person (79$ per week, must be paid upfront)
Cancellation fee: Lost session, no make-up sessions available
For more information please call us at (514) 758-7792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org