Did you know that chronic anger can lead to marital or relationship difficulties, physical health problems, poor judgment, financial and legal troubles, personal feelings of guilt, resentment, and further anger?
- Is your anger out of control? Do you “fly off the handle” and just “lose it” more often than you’d like to and then regret it later?
- Do you have frequent fights with your partner?
- Do people often tell you that you need to “calm down” or that you have anger problems you should get a handle on?
- Does anger affect your work performance? Is your boss frequently upset with you and/or are you afraid your angry outbursts may cost you your job?
- Are your angry outbursts harming your relationships? Are others afraid of your anger? Does it take days or weeks for them to recover, forgive and trust you again?
- Are you stuck in this vicious cycle? Do you feel guilt and shame about your anger and don’t know what to do about it?
If it sounds like you or someone you know, Evolution Psychology Center can help you GET A GRIP and break the vicious cycle of anger. We will help you get control of your anger, so it stops controlling you.
Our psychologist and anger management expert specifically designed our unique programs for ANGER MANAGEMENT. Our program ‘Get A Grip’ TM has a two-pronged focus; managing anger as it arises and learning to recognize and reduce individual anger triggers.
‘Get A Grip’ TM – Accelerated Anger Management
Our signature ‘Get A Grip’ Group was designed to provide accelerated results. You will learn all about your anger and how to break angry thought patterns, improve communication, and gain a full toolbox to reduce unhealthy anger.
The ‘Get a Grip’ TM Group will help you GET IN CONTROL OF YOUR ANGER over only 2 months.
- Week 1 – All about anger, what it is, why you need it, healthy and unhealthy anger
- Week 2 – How to know you are getting angry, what are your triggers and how to assess your anger.
- Week 3 – How to manage your anger: different aspects of anger and to way to manage it
- Week 4 – Thinking techniques: tools to break negative angry thought patterns and beliefs that create and sustain anger.
- Week 5 – Physical techniques: how you can use physical techniques to calm yourself down when your anger hijacks you.
- Week 6 – Emotional techniques: what you can do to prevent anger escalations and to keep a cool head.
- Week 7 – Behavioural Techniques: tools to reduce anger before losing your cool and interventions for when you are escalating.
- Week 8 – Healthy anger: what does it look like, how to express yourself, mend/ improve relationships, and repair damage caused by unhealthy anger.
In our ‘Get a Grip’ TM Anger Management Group you’ll receive:
- 8 confidential group sessions of 90 minutes (12 hours total)
- Your own “Get a Grip” Anger Management Workbook
- Techniques and support to get in control of your anger
- Support with a trained Anger Management specialist
The cost of our ‘Get a Grip’ Accelerated Anger Management Program is $799. That works out to less than $70 per hour of expert Anger Management training. Payable in one instalment
Please reach out to us with your name and phone number, at email@example.com to schedule a 15 min chat with you to discuss if this program is right for you.