Are you feeling disconnected from your romantic partner?
Do you and your partner frequently fight or argue?
Are you having difficulty communicating as a family?
Romantic and family relationships that are healthy and gratifying, could constitute a major source of happiness and fulfillment. By the same token, when we experience turmoil in the relationships we value most, our well-being can plummet, and we face a higher risk of further relational difficulties and mental health disturbances.
Couple and family therapy could help you address communication issues before they escalate, and repair relationship ruptures so that you can reconnect and repair bonds with the people you care about most.
Couple and family counselling can help with the following topics:
- Improving relationship dynamics
- Improving security within a relationship
- Addressing infidelity and related issues
- Growing together as a couple/family
- Improving your ability to communicate as a couple
- Becoming closer and more connected to your partner/ loved ones
- Addressing family member relationships in the age of technology
- Fostering healthy communication patterns within the family
- Resolving couple/ family conflicts
- Collaborative planning, problem-solving, and tools for effective conflict-resolution
- Premarital issues
- Marital issues
- Parenting concerns
- Parenting children with special needs
- Managing chronic illness in a relationship/ family
Close relationships with family and loved ones are some of the most precious gifts we have. If you or someone you know is having relationship difficulties, Evolution Psychology Center can help. Contact us today to make an appointment with a Montreal Psychologist or relationship counsellor at 514-758-7792 or email@example.com. We can help you enhance and repair the relationships that mean the most to you.